We wrote about Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, highlighting this year’s offerings, but we wanted to pop back in with a friendly reminder and update!
- Due to COVID shortages our pie offering has changed since we last posted.
- We do have peach, blueberry and cherry pies.
- Unfortunately, we will no longer have peach praline, or very berry
- Additionally, the apple caramel walnut is now a crumb pie.
- Need a centerpiece? Check out our Turkey Cake Centerpiece. It’s always a hit with the kids and kids at heart.
- Don’t forget the option of letting us cook your Thanksgiving Dinner for you. Yes, you can do it all, but you don’t have to! You can order our dinners up until November 13th. Our dinners feed 8-10 guests and include all the fixin’s to make your holiday stress-free, so you can spend less time at the stove and more time with your loved ones. Click here to see the full menu.
More Desserts. And of course, we have lots of other holiday dessert options to keep in mind:
Our lightly fried pumpkin Arancini are a delicious fall treat from our kitchen. They are a sweet-savory Arancini dusted in cinnamon sugar. Delight your guests with this tasty treat.
Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Pumpkin EVERYTHING in our book. We can’t get enough at this time of year. We took our original crumb cake and made it better by adding pumpkin spices, cinnamon, and nutmeg to make this new fall treat irresistible!
Our classic pumpkin roll recipe is made with a delicious pumpkin cake and heavenly cream cheese filling. These tasty treats are delicious and as “fall” as a dessert comes.
Apple Caramel Crisp Cookie
Our apple caramel crisp is a scrumptious oatmeal cookie, with fresh apple chunks, just the right amount of spice, and pockets of ooey, gooey caramel. These cookies are sizable and sharing is not required.
Pumpkin Mousse Cannoli
We have revamped our pumpkin mousse cannoli this season and our new recipe is made with ricotta cream. We take rich chocolate-dipped cannoli shells and fill them with pumpkin flavored ricotta. The combo of chocolate and pumpkin can’t be beaten.
Beemster Hatch Pepper Cheese is back. Beemster Mild gets a peppery kick from Hatch chiles, which vary in heat from mild to fiery. But don’t be scared: Beemster Mild is sweet and creamy, so this cheese ends up perfectly balanced.
Contact us today to see how we can help you plan your Thanksgiving dinner. Sam’s Italian Market is here to help.
Sam’s Italian Market & Bakery is a family-owned Philadelphia institution. Since our first store in the Olney section of Philadelphia, which opened in 1961, we have provided our local community with high-quality ingredients and prepared foods, steeped in our family’s traditions. Located at 3504 West Moreland Road in Willow Grove since 1977, we continue to provide delicious, high-quality food, including lunch, catering, prepared foods, and bakery and pastries – with unparalleled service for our customers!